Product Manager (Technical Marketing)
Barcelona, Catalunya [Cataluña], SpainProduct
Tree-Nation is the largest reforestation platform that allows citizens and companies to plant trees all around the world and offset their CO2 emissions.
We use technology to make tree planting easy. Tree-Nation invented the virtual tree, the online forest, and many other software tools in order to provide a unique technological solution aimed at shortening the distance between remote projects and their sponsors, between people and companies that want to plant trees and don't know how to, and expert planters around the world who can take care of that.
Since our beginning in 2006, over 550,000 users and more than 15,000 companies have planted 30 million trees using our platform and we have successfully onboarded 50 reforestation projects all around the world.
Let's make a difference together!
Our team is composed from so many nationalities, cultures, backgrounds and experiences that it seems at first sight we are very different. And we sure are. Nonetheless we share a few things in common, things that are not defined by our nationality or background but by our sheer will power. A warrior spirit. A fire. The way we go through life.
We're constantly in search of individuals who embody the "Swiss knife" mentality – versatile and adaptable professionals who can seamlessly transition between various roles and tackle a wide range of challenges. Much like this iconic tool, we value team members who are creative problem solvers, resourceful, and possess a diverse skill set. (And no, this does not mean that being from Switzerland is a requirement 😀)
About this position:
As a Product Marketing Manager at Tree-Nation, your job will involve building an AI agent to respond to our chat queries, relying on the knowledge base (KB) you will create. You will also be responsible for addressing manual questions in support whenever the bot cannot provide a satisfactory response. Additionally, your responsibilities will extend to tasks like developing and implementing an email marketing strategy, in addition to refining the bot's knowledge through various techniques, such as enhancing the KB or creating Q&A lists to improve the bot's performance.
You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including our reforestation project team, sales, and marketing, to drive the success of our products in the market. Your primary focus will be to create a compelling and effective flow of content between internal and external campaigns, ensure product positioning, and enable sales teams to successfully share our content with their clients to drive transparency and build trust.
What you'll do:
- Take complex technical topics and create simple, effective content and messaging for various audiences and stakeholders, including users, reforestation projects, product managers, and more
- Build an AI agent capable of responding to chat queries using the knowledge base (KB) you create.
- Address manual questions in the support system whenever the bot is unable to answer a query.
- Continuously improve the AI bot's knowledge by enhancing the KB and building Q&A lists to enhance its performance.
- Monitor and analyze the bot's interactions to identify areas for improvement.
- Develop and implement an email marketing strategy to reach our target audience effectively.
- Create a compelling and effective flow of content between internal and external campaigns, ensure product positioning
- Work on user feedback and iterate on the AI agent's responses to enhance user satisfaction.
- Identify and implement best practices to optimize the chatbot's performance and user experience.
- Maintain documentation and training materials for internal and external use regarding the chatbot and its functionality.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement and expansion of the AI agent's capabilities to meet evolving user needs.
What you'll bring:
Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or a related field. MBA is a plus.
Proven experience in technical product marketing, preferably within the tech industry.
Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems with minimal resources
Obsessed with efficiency
Very strong written communication skills in English
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with both analytical and creative teams
Deep passion for reforestation and fighting climate change
Besides a strong sense of alignment with our values, and a hard-working oriented personality, our team displays a warrior spirit, a business oriented mindset, and a strong sense of self-motivation, driven by fighting climate change.
What we offer:
Competitive market salary according to experience with a clear path for consistent increases.
Free vegan lunch offered every day.
Flexible working hours and hybrid location. We have an “office first” mentality, and we understand work from home is necessary sometimes, so we assess every case individually.
Our unique offices are not just a place to work. They were built to be a lab for sustainability, to facilitate a lifestyle that reduces our ecological footprint on a daily basis. You will be submerged in nature and be inspired on a daily basis.
Memorable team-building activities.
At Tree-Nation, we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible workplace for all employees by valuing all eligible candidates without any bias. Our motivation lies in witnessing the achievements and development of our team members that will bring us closer to achieving our mission. We strive to guarantee that each individual brings their utmost capabilities to the table.